1. Our credibility: We do not hide behind an online facade, we're real people, with real passion, and we're available online and in-person. We're dedicated to serving our customers to the utmost, whether you're buying a single pair of bridesmaids earrings, or a 5-figure diamond ring.
2. Great Prices: Our prices are often cheaper than our competitors. We also offer you a showroom to see the jewellery in real life to give you extra peace of mind!
3. Convenience and service: Whether you want to see it in person, or chat with us on email, we're equipped and happy to help. And we'll do so as quickly as possible.
4. Superior Quality: Don't be fooled by imitations that compromise the beauty of your entire wedding day or special occasion. We only use best quality stones which sparkle, and top quality platings that do not tarnish. We want you to look beautiful for your wedding or special event. And, when you buy from us - you will look amazing!
5. Returns: You can send back your unworn and undamaged purchase no questions asked, subject to our exchange guidelines.
6. Our knowledge and expertise: Owned and managed by one of Australia's leading digital fashion editors, our jewellery collection is carefully designed and edited. It's the right blend of style and timelessness to ensure you look absolutely perfect for your wedding day or other special occasion.
6. Our longevity: We've been around since 2004, when many others have come and gone. Our range of bridal jewellery and special occasion accessories has been refined and improved over this time. We have listened to feedback from tens of thousands of customers and poured it into our collection.
7. You're in good company: Glamadonna jewellery has been worn to the Oscars, it is frequently seen on TV and red carpets, and we've even accessorized Australia's first female Prime Minister.
Having proudly served hundreds of thousands of customers over the years, we would love the opportunity to serve you as well. Click here to start shopping our range, or email us for personalised styling advice.